(Inc. Magazine, 2012)
Geoffrey James got these nuggets from interviewing Jeffrey Gitomer on how top salespeople use these simple rules to keep their customers buying from them–even in the face of steep competition. Want your customers or patients to keep you top of mind and tell others how much they love you?
Consider these strategies.
1. Have a sales philosophy that emphasizes relationship building.
2. Define a unique niche and become the customer’s expert on it.
3. Help the customer build the customer’s own business.
4. Translate what you offer into the customer’s business results.
5. Value the relationship more than making your quota.
6. Think end-of-time friendships, not end-of-month totals.
7. Achieve a perfect job of delivering what you’ve promised.
8. Provide absolutely impeccable service after the sale.
“I truly believe that the principals and stories shared will have a lasting impact on my life and the way I approach, treat and build/sustain relationships with people. Thank you Merikay for your energy, enthusiasm and delivery of the course each and every session.”
Robert Rinaldi, Cost Accountant TK Holdings Inc.
Graduate of the 8 Week Dale Carnegie Course